Hello to all who stop by for a visit! I have found this blog to be a blessing, lots of fun, but also a challenge! There is so much in a day to write about, so much that I'd really love to share, yet attempting to capture each moment or sentiment pulls me away from the very events as they happen. So, as you might can tell from the sheer infrequency of the entries, I've decided to kick back and relax, write when I have time and inspiration, and let the rest of the world go by. This is, primarily, a jotting down of the stories in life that got captured. None is more significant that the others, because, in my book, every moment in a Believers life is significant and meaningful and every decision of a day either speaks of his faith or denies it. I hope these entries speak loudly of my faith in Jesus Christ, and allow the reader a glimpse into an entirely satisfying existence belonging wholeheartedly to Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment